Since 1909 Olevsk Porcelain Plant has satisfied its customers by providing total value in the supply of porcelain products. Initially designed for chinaware manufacturing, the plant was redesigned early 70s for production of low-voltage porcelain insulators. In the middle of 80s Olevsk products are delivered in more than 60 countries. In 2001 the enterprise is bought by private investors. Since that time, the process of facilities upgrading and cost optimization has become an integral part of management approach.
To manufacture quality products at competitive price for full satisfaction of all customers.
Our trading policy
We are always committed to adaptive flexibility in finding suitable options for delivery and payment terms. Our first class selling services are backed by strong ethical values of all staff. We look for any opportunity to make our customers more competitive and stronger.